top of page

Ripple Effect 180 Group

Public·285 members

Remote Computer Repair For Mac [PORTABLE]

Remote Computer Repair For Mac - https://fancli.com/2tg0QF

Our certified technicians quickly and professionally repair Macs and PCs and are the best durango computer repair available. We are an Apple Authorized Repair and Apple Retail Center, and we offer in-house, on-site, and remote support, network, systems, and email management, and more.

Our team delivers effective resolutions with a fast turnaround time. We provide a 24/7 online support system for computers and smartphones. You can drop your computer off at our store for service, or call us out to your home or business. We can even offer global support through remote access. When you choose Computer CPR, you get all this at a competitive price.

We may be a small computer and IT support company in Southlake, but our remote maintenance and technical support technology gives us a global reach. We give you expert computer support services onsite or anywhere in the world!

When you need quick computer repair services in Fort Worth, Southlake, or Colleyville, choose a name trusted by thousands of satisfied clients in DFW. Choose Computer CPR to get world class service at a price you can afford. Contact us by phone or use our online form to schedule a free consultation for your home or business today!

The cost to fix your computer or laptop will depend on the extent of the repair and the labor rates in your area. For example, a repair service may charge $100 to fix virus or malware issues or $320 to fix a cracked or damaged screen. On average, computer repair technicians charge $60/hour for their services. However, hourly rates can range from $45-$90

It depends. If the damage is severe, you might be better off buying a new computer than spending hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on repairs. Always get price quotes from a few computer repair services near you, and compare those estimates to desktop and laptop prices. If it's cheaper to fix your computer, consider doing so. But if it's cheaper to buy a new device, that's probably your best option.

Buying a new hard drive is almost always cheaper than buying a new computer. If you suspect you need to upgrade or replace your hard drive, ask a computer technician to diagnose your device (and request a cost estimate if the culprit is indeed the hard drive).

With remote IT support from 4BIS.COM, you can continue to work while your problems are being assessed and fixed. Whatever industry you are in, production and efficiency are important to the bottom line, and 4BIS.COM helps you keep that bottom line where it belongs.

(Translated by Google) This place is family-run and super professional, the ideal business to support. I brought my Mac laptop in the same day that I spilled coffee all into the keyboard. They kept it for a while, stayed in touch through a digital automatic updates platform (but they always answer the phone if you call!). They cleaned it several times but couldn't get it to start back up. When they finally gave up on it, they returned the computer to me with the hard drive cleaned and separated out. And it was all at no cost to me. I highly recommend. - (Original) This place is family-run and super professional, the ideal business to support. I brought my Mac laptop in the same day that I spilled coffee all into the keyboard. They kept it for a while, stayed in touch through a digital automatic updates platform (but they always answer the phone if you call!). They cleaned it several times but couldn't get it to start back up. When they finally gave up on it, they returned the computer to me with the hard drive cleaned and separated out. And it was all at no cost to me. I highly recommend. -- Este lugar es operado por una pareja desde su casa, sin embargo es muy profesional y justamente el tipo de negocio que merece nuestro apoyo. Les entregué mi computador después de derramar mi taza de café por todo el teclado. Lo intentaron de limpiar varias veces (me mantuvieron informada a través de una plataforma digital, además de siempre contestar el teléfono cuando llamaba) pero no resultó. Me devolvieron mi computador con el disco duro apartado, y no me cobraron nada. Muy recomendable.

What a great husband and wife team! After I did a BIOS update on my computer the darned thing became almost useless. I took it into Rusty on Friday afternoon. He called me Saturday morning and told me I had a corrupted hard drive. He fixed it and had it back to me Saturday afternoon. It now works perfectly. He charged what I thought to be a very fair price. I unhesitatingly give Rusty my highest recommendation.

Rusty and his wife are very nice people they got my laptop fixed in under 24 hours! Rusty is super skilled at what he does and has a lot of knowledge in the computer industry I will defined be returning. Very good prices too.

Rusty and Darlene at Ballard Computer Solutions were able to quickly fix my computer issues and help me to put security measures in place to prevent a recurrence. They were both knowledgeable and informative, and surprisingly reasonably priced. They were referred by a friend who is quite knowledgeable himself about computers, so I trusted they would do good work. I will be a returning customer and am referring them to anyone I know who needs service!

Rusty and his wife are wonderful people. I was given great instructions on what to do with my computer before bringing it in. I brought it in with a dead backup hard drive the next morning on Saturday and had it back repaired and working like a champ on Sunday after church. I will never use anyone else. They have a customer for life.

Great experience! Rusty and Darlene were both very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable leaving my computer/life-line with them. They were able to take it in last minute on a Saturday and have my hard drive fixed and all of my files saved by Sunday. Should I ever have computer issues again in the future (as a graphic designer I most definitely will) I will definitely come back to Ballard Computer Solutions. Highly recommend it to anyone!

Had a hard drive crash. Ballard's diagnosed the problem, made the repair, and tested all within 2 days. Also great counsel regarding backups, image files, and other backup options. Much appreciated. Very knowledgeable and nice people to work with. We'll be back for sure.

I was in deep trouble a full time options trader recently purchased high end Oman PC from HP store solid state and HD,s out of the gate both corrupt. Couldn't copy files to large HD virtually empty from SSD which quickly became full. In spite near terabyte space got "not enough room on D drive". Found Rusty Ballard on internet. He took the computer in on Saturday afternoon and had it back to me Sunday afternoon. His charge was very reasonable and personally he was one of the most impressive persons I've met in 50 years of business.

Good communicators. Darlene and Rusty are customer-centric. Fully explain the problems of the computer and recommend a fix. Best of all, they are quick and efficient. My laptop acts like it is brand new again.

My wife and I have used Rusty Ballard from early 2016 to now and every time I asked for help, he helped. Weekends, late evening etc. he got my HP back on track. His prices are reasonable. More important, he keeps me from going "crazy" because a computer program did not work. I would rank him a 5 out of 5.

Rusty and Darlene give great customer service! Rusty knows how to rectify virtually any issue with your computer. Brought the computer in and the next day it was available for pickup. Extremely trustworthy.

Rusty and Darlene are professional, knowledgeable and responsive. In addition to on-site calls, Ballard's remote program has proven very helpful. If you need a reliable, talented service to help you maintain, upgrade, debug, etc., your electronics, you won't regret going to Ballard! Rusty and Darlene are a great team and exceptionally nice people.

Excellent experience from start to finish. Rusty was able to retrieve and save the info on my hard drive, remove the problem, and load everything back on in a professional and timely manner. I feel confident that I have found my computer repair technician. I recommend Ballard Computer Solutions without hesitation.

Spectacular Service, very professionally while still remaining extremely helpful and friendly. Would recommend to anyone for computer related needs and will most definitely be returning if I ever need anything else!!!!

Fast, high quality and affordable computer service is hard to come by nowadays that's why Rusty is my "go-to" guy. He was very accomodating, kept me up to date every step of the way rebuilding my "totaled" laptop that was done in by a drop while rushing out of TSA security to my flight.

Got my computer running great. He found the issue after a drop fixed it for alot less than it would have been if I was stuck buying and switching parts to find the issue. If you have an issue, go here first.

I came home from vacation rarin' to get back to work and BAM. My computer wouldn't turn on. Nothing. Dead. It was a Sunday and I searched "computer repair near me" on my phone, knowing that no place would be open on a Sunday but I figured I'd find a place and go first thing Monday morning. That's when I found Ballard Computer Solutions. I checked the reviews on Google and FB and they were all excellent. But the best part - I called at noon on SUNDAY and an actual human picked up the phone. It was Rusty. He said, "sure come on over today." I dropped it off at 2pm and the next morning he told me the problem(s) and I gave him the go-ahead. He had it all ready for me on Tuesday with a brand new switch, a brand new 1TB hard drive, everything cleaned up and defragged and all my files neatly organized. I've been in PB County almost 40 years. FINALLY, I've found "my computer guy". 153554b96e

https://www.jasmeetsanand.com/forum/welcome-to-the-forum/igo-primo-android-upd-cracked-market

https://www.excihiking.com/forum/untitled-category-1/american-gangster-full-movie-in-hindi-free-better-download

https://www.adfgroup.org/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/72ac66b8-0385-41b8-b4b4-c401c87d92e3

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page